About Industrial Management Services and Lean Consultant Tim DromboskiIndustrial Management Services (IMS) is a lean consulting firm located in the New Jersey / Philadelphia, PA metro area. Principal lean consultant Tim Dromboski has a proven record of delivering lean consulting services resulting in significant savings and improvement for client companies. In his more than a decade of work as a lean consultant, he has:
- Worked on over 125 lean projects
- Consulted with about 100 companies in many different manufacturing and other industries
- Conducted dozens of lean training classes in numerous topics
- Facilitated approximately 200 kaizen events
Background and Experience
Tim Dromboski is the founder and lead consultant for IMS. Dromboski brings years of lean consulting and training experience. Dromboski's background includes:
- 6 years spent as a Senior Lean Manufacturing Consultant with a leading Philadelphia Non-profit Consulting firm specializing in lean consulting and lean training for small and medium sized manufacturers in the Philadelphia PA region
- 10 years in manufacturing and distribution organizations in hands-on, engineering, and managerial positions.
- Tim holds degrees in Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Systems Engineering M.S., and an MBA
Why Work with IMS and Consulting and Tim Dromboski?
The average benefit provided to a typical IMS client is about 5 times the initial investment in realized value, including benefits from efficiency gains, process improvements, cost saving and new opportunities.
Contact IMS Lean Consultants
Please complete our contact form to inquire about using IMS lean consultants.