Lean Training, Lean Manufacturing TrainingIMS can provide Lean training in all of the fundamental tools of Lean improvement. IMS has instructed companies in virtually every topic of Lean-related concepts, and is adept at building customized Lean training programs to fit a variety of needs.
Benefits of Lean Training:
- Immediate expertise
- Proven, Developed materials
- Valuable examples from numerous industrial applications
The current lean manufacturing training courses offered include:
- Lean Overview - Executive Level, introductory training, or reinforcement
- Lean Principles with Simulation - Introductory program including foundational and advanced techniques. Assembly simulation to support concepts of 5S, Continuous Flow, Quality at the Source, Standardized Work and Pull systems
- Value Stream Mapping - Methods with Case Study
- Standard Work - Why it is used, How to document
- 5S - Presentation with examples and entertaining exercise
- Setup Reduction - Single Minute Exchange of Die (SMED), internal and external time, streamlining
- Cellular - Analysis, TAKT time, speed and quality, one-piece flow, pull systems, Point of Use Storage (POUS)
- Lean Office - Value Stream analysis and associated improvement techniques
- Lean Leadership - Culture, Motivating Employees, Communicating, Job Methods and Analysis
- A3 Problem Solving - A3 History, Types, and Case Study
IMS' lean workshops will enable employees to gain an understanding of why to improve and how to improve the work that they perform within the business. Through learning, they become part of the solution and a valuable asset in the competitive environment. Employees will walk away with real techniques that can be applied directly to their work.
Tim Dromboski is the founder and principal of IMS. He is IMS' lead lean training instructor and has conducted over 100 seminars and workshops during his consulting career. Tim is a dynamic and engaging speaker and his expertise lies in relating the teaching concepts to the work that the participants perform. Drawing on his vast experience in both lean training and lean consulting work, he has a unique ability to share examples that connect with the audience, while enabling learners to both understand the concept and also see how it can work in their setting. Tim has worked in a broad array of hands-on positions prior to becoming a lean consultant. He continually references his own personal experiences to give merit to his presentation. The fact that he has connected with such a diverse audience - from PhD scientists to the newest shop floor worker - speaks volumes about his personality and influential style.
Contact IMS for Lean Training
Please complete our contact form for further assistance with lean training services.